Wednesday, September 27, 2017

DANCE WITH DESTINY~ CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE ~ BY KATHLEEN ANN GALLAGHER






When you least expect it, a man who doesn't seem to fit into your world, steals your heart. Pick up your copy of my latest contemporary romance, Dance with Destiny. Can the NY Times best-selling author, and renowned surgeon, Dr. Rob Sinclair, win the heart of the career-minded journalist, Savannah Mason? Will they find a way to free themselves of the past and have another chance at love?

Pick up your copy here.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074JKXJG9/





1 comment:

redheadedbooklover said...

Hi there,

I am emailing you today because I am interested in reviewing your work on my blog - RedheadedBooklover. My blog has amassed a large amount of followers and a loyal readership in a short amount of time and I would love so much to feature your work there. I am always on the lookout for great books I can feature for my readers; that is why I was so thrilled when I just now came across your work because your work looks wonderful; you come across to me as a passionate, creative writer and those are two very important attributes I look for when wanting to review a book from a great author.
My blog address is: https://redheadedbookloverblog.wordpress.com/ , please feel free to have a look and see whether you would want your book to be featured there.
Please feel free to email me at: redheadedbookloverblog@gmail.com whenever you can; I would be happy to discuss my reviewing process in more detail and discuss more about the book I would love to review! I can also send you my WordPress statistics as well as my Amazon selling statistics which prove that my reviews generate sales for the authors I have worked with; I think you will be pleased with them! Sorry for the short and quick email, I just did not want to bombard you straight away so I look forward to your reply so we can discuss me writing a review for you! Thank you so much for reading, I look forward to hearing back from you.

All best,
Aimee Ann