Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A WRITER'S INSPIRATION




I find it interesting to learn the inspiration for a story. The ideas usually stem from something that stands out in my mind. Savannah's Journey book 1 in the City Lights Series came to me when I was thinking about my teen years. My closest friends and I marched in a colorguard. We loved prancing down the road during a parade. One Saturday I was home sick and my friends called me franic over something that happened. One of our friends became ill. There was a reason for her dizziness and all hell broke lose. She was fine, but what happened next tore her apart. I won't give away the storyline. You'll have to pick up a copy of Savannah's Journey to find out what happenned. Of course I changed the story to make it fit into my characters life, but the basic idea remains the same. If you like contemporary romance, give it a try.







BUY LINK


No comments: