Sunday, May 5, 2013

SNEAK PEEK SUNDAY




Hi everyone!  Here's a peek at my contemporary romance a Summer's Journey. 



A SUMMER’S JOURNEY   BY KATHLEEN ANN GALLAGHER

 “Is that the real reason I got the interview? It seems strange. Did you think I was an idiot? I can handle the truth

Savannah started to cry. “I don’t know. If you would have told me PJ asked you to do her a favor, I wouldn’t have been mad. It’s the fact that you kept it from me.” “Don’t cry, please. I’m sorry to pressure you.” His heart broke to see her in pain. “The last thing I want is to hurt you. I’ll leave if you want me to.” “I think it’s best if you go home, Rob.”

Rob’s jaw clenched. “You’re a wonderful, caring person, and I don’t know how to thank you for all you’ve done for me.”

“What do you mean? I only did my job.”

 “You did much more. When someone sacrifices their own desires for the benefit of someone else, it says something about a person. You’ve helped me to accept myself as a father and led me to believe how I’ve done the best for my children.”

“I don’t know what to say.”

“Can I give you a kiss?” Rob asked.

“I suppose so.”

 He reached for her and placed his lips gently on hers. Her passionate embrace surprised him and he wanted to tell her how badly he wanted her. When she leaned up against his chest, it made Rob want her even more and it was hard to remain composed. The kiss reminded him of their first, and time stood still. “I’ll be in touch. Remember, love is never easy.

“I’ll be in touch. Remember, love is never easy. Two people need to work together. No matter what the obstacle, love can win, if you fight for it. It’s worth the sacrifice.” Rob stood, placed his crutches under his arm, and made his way to the door.

BUY LINKS




No comments: