Sunday, March 20, 2011

Guest Author Deena Remiel

                                                                       
                                                                          

Welcome Deena!  I here Agremon has a few words to say.  Before he gets upset, I better give him the floor.

Agremon Dishes About His Charming Self


I’m gonna lay it on the line for all of you right now. If you wanna live, don’t mess with me. They call me Agremon, The Terrible, and I live up to that reputation. Don’t piss me off, don’t look at me funny, don’t even breathe in my direction. You’ve been warned.

Why am I such a delightful fellow? You try spending eternity being scorned by The Brethren and sucking up to Satan every freakin’ day. And now Satan… oh excuse me, he’s calling himself Namirha these days, is on my butt to find this kid he thinks is the answer to his gaining ultimate power over the world. Yawn.

I guess I’m supposed to be talking about TRINITY, A Brethren Novel, but really, why would I want to acknowledge the Brethrens’ immortal existence when I’m more appealing and immortal, too? All right! So they look prettier than me. And women swoon over them. I used to look like them… once. But I’d much rather look like I do now. I scare the crap out of people and that suits me just fine. Hell, I guess I should tell you to read Trinity, A Brethren Novel. But NOT for the Brethren! Read it because I’M in it!

Ahem. You must excuse Agremon, folks. He doesn’t have the best disposition in the world. I think maybe I should take over here while the “Big A” takes a breather. Seems talk of the Brethren just gets him all riled up. There are plenty of reasons to pick up a copy of TRINITY in a couple of days, and I must admit, Agremon does provide us with a great nemesis. If you are fiercely devoted to your children or know that you would be, you’ll love Emma. If you have a thing for angels, then Michael will definitely fan the flames. If you crave battles between Good and Evil, then the apocalyptic events in TRINITY will satisfy that hunger. And if you’re in love with LOVE and all its trials, then Emma and Michael are bound to stir things up.


Trinity, A Brethren Novel releases on Tuesday, March 22nd from Decadent Publishing. That’s just two days away! You can pick up a copy at http://www.decadentpublishing.com from that day forward.


                                                         


CONTEST TIME! If you can correctly name the Brethren that have STARRING roles in Brethren Beginnings ~ Rise of the Brethren, and include your email addy in your comment, I will randomly pick a name out of a hat to receive…. A FREE COPY OF TRINITY! Yay!

http://www.decadentpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=234&osCsid=qhuc4gbau5e6tjhd74e6giprm0 BUY LINK FOR TRINITY


©Deena Remiel, 2011.

http://www.deenaremiel.com/


http://brethrenbeginnings.wordpress.com/


http://www.decadentpublishing.com/










                                                         

16 comments:

Abigail-Madison Chase said...

great interview can't wait to buy the book

Deena said...

Thanks, Abigail! :D

Kathleen Ann Gallagher's Place to Reflect said...

Great post, Deena! I'm thrilled to have you as my guest today.

Deena said...

Thanks, Kathleen! It's great to be here!

Teresa Thomas Bohannon said...

E**A & M*****L (?) sound heroic and romantic; but I think Agremon, would be the first to swear that he is the star :)

Teresa ~AT~ LadySilk ~DOT~ Net

Good luck with your premiere.
Smiles,
Teresa

Deena said...

I agree, Teresa! In order to guess who the Brethren Stars are, and there are 3, visit their site:
http://brethrenbeginnings.wordpress.com :)

Hugs!
Deena

Author Leanne Dyck said...

LOL, love Agremon's voice--very strong. Best of success with Trinity. The stroy is very appealing.

Deena said...

Thanks, Leanne! Whats an evil dude without a little sarcasm, eh? lol

Teresa Thomas Bohannon said...

And H****h makes three?
Smiles,
Teresa

Deena said...

Teresa... nope!lol Gotta be Brethren, sweetie. Three Brethren are the stars of Brethren Beginnings ~ Rise of the Brethren, my online serial. Keep trying! You'll get it!<3

Elena Gray said...

So excited for the release Deena! Congrats! Gabriel, Nathanael and Cassiel are the yummy Brethren.

cbandy10@hotmail.com

Deena said...

Cindy, so excited that you're with me! Hugs and snugs to ya! :D

Kathleen Ann Gallagher's Place to Reflect said...

Congratulations to Cindy! Your the winner of an e-book copy of Trinity.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by today.

Thanks Deena for being a gracious guest.

Kathleen

Deena said...

I loved being here today, Kathleen, so thank you! Congrats, Cindy! Woot woot! <3
Hugs,
Deena

Elena Gray said...

*jumping up & down* Thanks Kathleen and Deena! I've been patiently (well maybe not patiently) waiting for Trinity to release!

Kathleen Ann Gallagher's Place to Reflect said...

Your welcome, Cindy. Enjoy!!!