Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jon Bon Jovi and Friends Wanted Starland Ballroom Sayreville 1-27-11



I've been working day and night on my writing.  Don't get me wrong, I love it, but when my husband asked me if I wanted to go to the Starland Ballroom in Sayrevelle New Jersey, I could not resist.  Jon Bon Jovi and friends were doing a charity concert for the Parker Family Health Center, in Red Bank.  My fabulous husband surprised me with tickets.  He knew I would love the intimate feel of a concert in Jon's hometown.  I took my son, Jake, and we rocked all night long. Jon brought along some of his friends, which included, Southside Johnny. I came home with renewed energy and was ready to get back to work. It felt good knowing the money made from the event would go to a worthy cause.  Someone posted the video of Jon singing Wanted Dead or Alive on You Tube. We all sang along.  Maybe you can hear me in the background. Sometimes you need to kick back, and let loose.  Enjoy!

No comments: