Friday, November 12, 2010

WHAT DID I DO BEFORE?

I often wonder what I did all day before I started writing again.  I can not imagine not doing what I love.  I feel better then I have in years.  I cannot wait to wake up every morning.   Don't get me wrong, I love my family, and treasure the hours I spend with them.  Nevertheless, I found a passion that was buried  deep inside of me waiting to be reborn.

How many of you have stopped doing something that you loved?  Did you make crafts, or love to paint?  How about a sport, or exercising regularly? Did you love animals or collect something unique?  What was the one thing you looked forward to doing and placed it on a back burner?  I woke up one day and rekindled my love affair with writing.  Now, it's time for you to remember that one thing that brought you joy, and nurture it again. You will be surprised to find that you have more energy and more to offer your loved ones, when you follow your heart.  Don't be afraid to take a chance.  

No comments: