Friday, November 5, 2010

Welcome to my world

Since this is my first post,  I'll begin by telling you how excited I am about my novel, Echoes At Dawn ,being acquired by Decadent Publishing.  When the email appeared in my inbox, I almost fell off of my chair.  I am waiting to start edits, so in the meantime, I've been working on promo and my second novel.  I work three 12 hour shifts a week, in an emergency room, so it's a hectic life, but I love it.  I can't imagine what I did all day before I entered this wacky world of writing.  I've been creating stories and writing poetry, since I was a young girl, but I navigated away from it when I got married and raised my children.  About four years ago I got an idea for a story and I was hooked again.  I can't wait to wake up and become lost in the roles of my characters.  I like to add a magical element to my books, as an added touch.  I always make them romantic, but I leave some things to the imagination.  I'm off to decide what I'm cooking for dinner and then I'll be back at the computer.  Bye for now.

No comments: