Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Never give up your dreams.

I am suffering from a lack of sleep, so forgive me if I babble. I'm having so much fun working on new projects preparing for my upcoming release, and connecting with other writers that my day flies by, and before I know it, it's midnight.  I'm making a commitment today to take care of myself, and get enough rest.  "Tomorrow is another day" is going to become my motto.  I am grateful for all the support I have been getting from family and friends, and my new friends at Decadent Publishing.  The journey towards publication is a challenging one.  I learned from my mistakes and I have realized that I am exactly where I'm supposed to be.  Sometimes when we don't get what we want we pout and feel like giving up.  But, maybe we weren't ready for what we asked for.  Everything we do is a stepping stone to our heart's desire.  I'm not an authority or a philosopher, but I know every time I got rejected I dusted myself off, gained perspective, and kept going.  When you want something bad enough there is nothing that can stop you.

No comments: