Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Back to reality

I took a break from writing last night and went to see Bon Jovi's Circle Movie, the one night event at a local theater.  It was exactly what I needed to get me in the creative mode.  The movie was made from the four nights at the New Meadowlands Arena this summer.  The energy was electrifying and it made me want to dance along with Jon.  I have to find the jeans he wore, for my husband.  Anyone know where he buys his his clothes?  lol. 

I had an idea to add a guest spot on my blog.  It would be posted on Saturdays and I named it, Sneak Peek Saturday Coffee Klatch.  I'm going to round up some of the talented Decadent Publishing authors and ask them to join us.  I'll try to get to know them a little better and maybe we'll get a chance to learn what romantic romp, sizzling love story or mysterious adventure is coming next.

No comments: