Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS CONTEST WINNERS!!!


If you appear in the night, we won't be frightened.
You may continue your journey to find solace
Sometimes it takes a visit to deliver a clue
To all the places you once knew
We'll try to remember you were once among us
Darkness will follow when it must








 
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FIRST PRIZE WINNER OF THE DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOST CONTEST!  DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!   SELESTE DELANEY

Seleste will receive the larger blue pendant by Rae Bradbury-Enslin.

SECOND PLACE WINNER is JM MADDEN

JM will receive the smaller golden pendant by Rae Bradbury-Enslin.

I want to thank everyone who shared their ghost story, and everyone who made a comment. I had a wonderful response to my first contest. The ghost stories were fantastic. It was so much fun!

I hope you all enjoyed the stories, and didn't find it hard to sleep after reading them. I'd love for all of you to come back to visit often. I'll keep you informed of my upcoming contest.

Have a great summer!

6 comments:

Seleste deLaney/Julie Particka said...

WOOT! Thank you so much! *happy dance*

JM said...

Wow! Thank you! What a nice surprise! I guess this was a good thing that came out of the guy dying in our bedroom. Poor guy.

Deena said...

Congrats to Seleste and JM!!! Lucky girls!:)
Hugs,
Deena

Kathleen Ann Gallagher's Place to Reflect said...

Your welcome, Seleste! I think you'll love your pendant. It's really beautiful! I need your address.

kathleen.gallagher90@yahoo.com

Kathleen Ann Gallagher's Place to Reflect said...

Your welcome, Jennifer! When you wear your pendant, you can remember the fun we had at RT!

I need your address.

kathleen.gallagher90@yahoo.com

Kathleen Ann Gallagher's Place to Reflect said...

Thanks for your story, and for having me as a guest, Deena!